Ted 3, stylized as ted 3, is a 2019 American comedy film and the third and final installment in the Ted trilogy following Ted 2 (2015), which was the sequel to Ted (2012). Directed by Seth MacFarlane and written by John Jacobs, Scott Stuber, MacFarlane, Wellesley Wild, and Jason Clark, the previous cast members from the original film reprised their roles.
The film was released on August 16, 2019.
- Mark Wahlberg as John Bennett, the main protagonist.
- Amanda Seyfried as Samantha Jackson, the secondary tritagonist.
- Jessica Barth as Tami-Lynn McCafferty
- Mila Kunis as Lori
- Giovanni Ribisi as Donny, the main antagonist.
- Taylor Swift as Sarah Newman, Escapade's glamorous president
- Miranda Cosgrove as Faith Moon, the glamorous assistant president.
- Justin Bieber as Quentin Fletcher, Escapade's branch chief.
- Zendaya as Celia Sheppard, the assistant branch chief.
- David Cross as Kyle Stewart, Escapade's employee.
- Seth MacFarlane as Ted (voice and motion capture), the titular deuteragonist.
- Patrick Stewart as the Narrator